The History of Vance Law Office, S.C.
Vance Law Office, S.C. is a law firm with a long history in the Fort Atkinson community. This firm has been providing legal services for over 134 years. The firm was created in 1867. A set of the Wisconsin Reports from 1867 still graces the shelves of the firm library. Sheldon Vance joined the firm in 1925. Sheldon’s son, James J. Vance, the firm’s current senior partner joined the firm in 1958. The firm has been located at 79 N. Main Street since 1959.
Vance Law Office, S.C. is a law firm committed to legal excellence, respected by their colleagues and recognized by their community as dedicated to the clients they serve.